5.25.2015

Silver Linings

Photographed by Andreas Kristanto

I was really intrigued when I saw this Bao Bao Tote by Issey Miyake for the first time.  I have to say that the construction is really creative and smart. The bag is mainly made out of net-like fabric for the linings and silver pearl plastic triangles as an outer cover. What interests me is that the triangles are placed to form square shapes, and each triangle has gaps between them that allow the net to fold creating various of geometric shapes, cool huh?
To match with my bag, I was wearing metallic Lars platform by Jeffrey Campbell and a casual t-shirt with baby blue skort.


Skort - Topshop // LARS Platform - Jeffrey Campbell // Bao Bao Tote - Issey Miyake // T-shirt - bought from Japan

Photographed By John Caine (4 photos above)

10 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and gorgeous as always! The shape of your bag made me curious on what it looks like without someone holding it! Lol. And I must agree the design is interesting and very geometric! <3

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, that bag design is unique :)

    http://christynate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bao bao design is really cool. They look fun to play with! I also really like the colour combination of your outfit!

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics and outfit :)

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/05/summer-in-air.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos and love love love your shoes !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. super super cool outfit! love the shoes, skirt, and clutch. awesome structure and details
    xx Sarah
    Russian Dressing

    ReplyDelete